Welcome to Sprint & Design
Sprint & Design are a graphic design and digital print company based in Newark, Nottinghamshire. Our team has a collective experience of over 100 years within the industry. Using our knowledge and expertise, we pride ourselves on providing quality design and print to our clients.
Whether you require business stationery or major exhibition graphics, we have it all covered "from start to finished".
Using digital print means that we can print from just 1 copy and unlike traditional printers, personalistion (mail merge for example) can be completed using a variety of software.
Our digital printers print on a wide range of media formats (paper, card etc.) and on a variety of different sizes; giving us the versatility needed for many different print requirements.
Take a look at our work to see the variety of projects we are involved in and then contact us to see how we can help you.
Our Print services include:
Leaflets & Tags
Vouchers & Tickets
Labels & Stickers
Invoice pads & Delivery notes
Posters & Banners
Variable Data/Mail Merge
Point Of Sale
Plus much more!
Sprint & Design are proud to offer various special offers to current and new clients a like. Keep checking back to see the new promotions we are offering.
New Business Starter Stationary Pack
Sprint & Design are offering a professionally designed corporate logo and stationary pack for only £149
- Logo designed in house with a choice of two options.
- Choice of layout and font types for stationary.
- Full colour printing of 250 Business Cards, 250 Letterheads and 250 compliment slips included within the pack.
- Optional extras include double sided printing, different choices of media stock and weight etc. (contact us for pricing)
- Artwork included includes type setting of stationary to choice of formats and choice of two logos. Extra artwork is charged at £30/hour charged in half hour blocks.
Terms & Conditions for promotions
- All prices are quoted excluding VAT and will be added at time of invoicing
- Our discount codes must be quoted at the beginning of the project
- Promotions/discounts/offers are exclusive and cannot be used in conjunction with any other
- Promotions can be withdrawn at any time at the discretion of Sprint & Design Limited
- If you have any questions, please contact us on 01636 702 597
We understand that your printed material is one of your biggest assets. Using our high quality digital colour printers and in-house finishing equipment, Sprint & Design keep total control of your project, ensuring high quality, on time and on budget.
Xerox & Konica Digital Colour Printers
Especially designed for high volume printing, our digital printers will print with a high quality and consistant output. Printing up to 40 pages per minute means that whatever the job is, it can be turn around quickly and efficiently.
Canon Large Format printer
Our large format printer allows use to print posters and posters from a minimum quantity of just one. Using up to 12 inks, the printer can produce very high quality, photo-realistic prints up to 44 inches wide by almost any length.
Print Finish Equipment
During many years within the print industry, we have found that print finishing can follow numerous paths to conincide with the finished product. As a result, we have a variety of equipment that is suitable for many functions.
Along with a "heavy duty" guillotine we also have folder/creaser machines, wire stitcher-stapling machines, paper & board drill and wiro & comb binding equipment.
There are also a large selection of cutters in varying shapes and sizes (such as christmas tree or christmas pudding shapes), to create that eye-catching and unusual product, whilst bespoke cutters can be produced for that special campaign.
Our multi-skilled team are competent on Windows PC or Mac software. Our designers primarily uses Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator, however we are able to take your artwork in whatever format, re-artwork if necessary to output to a satisfactory quality.
The sprint & design team
Mike Waterfall - Sales
24 years in the printing industry, as a manufacturer and solutions provider. Mike was an early adopter in digital technology and has a wide network of trusted colleagues to enable any printed associated requirement you may have. Mike has worked with Northcliffe Newspapers, People's College Nottingham, Bombardier (Derby), Jaguar Land Rover, Swift Caravans, The Queen's Golden Jubilee and various county councils.
Jim McFadden - Printing & Finishing
Jim is the hub of all activity within the factory. With over 45 years in the printing industry, Jim has the knowledge and expertise for all types of print jobs produced at Sprint & Design. Jim's keen eye for detail will ensure your print job is completed to the highest quality.
Tim Handley - Design
Tim has a wealth of experience to know what looks great visually and in print. Tim's speciality is hand-drawn graphics and illustrations, able to take your concept (from the proverbial napkin) to the finished visual. This ensures that your design is not compromised due to software or clip art limitations. Tim primarily uses Adobe software on the Mac, however can use most other software packages on Mac or Windows should the need arise.
Wil Chung - Marketing
Wil has worked with a number of SMEs providing practical marketing implementation to compliment the marketing strategy. Wil has a range of marketing skills including:
- Direct marketing strategy
- Project & campaign management
- Public Relations & communications
- Electronic marketing & social media
- Events & Exhibitions
Website Terms & Your Privacy
Website usage terms and conditions
The term 'Sprint & Design Limited' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Unit 2, Marles Close, Jessop Way. Newark. NG24 2FD. Our company registration number is 8066841. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Sprint & Design Limited is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Sprint & Design Limited may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from [date].
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Sprint & Design Limited. Unit 2 Marles Close, Jessop Way, Newark. NG24 2FD.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Our design experience is second to none in Newark, with Tim Handley, our head of design has a wealth of experience in graphic design.
Sprint & Design understand that your logo and brand is the biggest asset to your company. We ensure that whatever project we carry out, that it fits in with your exisiting marketing collateral, keeping a consistancy to your brand and image.
However, should you require a brand "over-haul", our speciality is bringing your concepts into reality, whether this is based upon your ideas on the proverbial napkin or based on a conversation with our design team. Unlike many design teams in the area, we can work free-hand to draw original concept illustrations and then scan the completed artwork to ensure you get exactly the visual presentation you want.
Ultimately our work speaks for itself, feel free to browse to see a small sample of the work we have completed for our clients.
Please feel free to contact Sprint & Design regarding any requirement you may have. We will be happy to offer our knowledge and expertise to ensure your total satisfaction. Contact us in a manner convenient to you:
Telephone:01636 702 597
Fax:01636 707 115
Or visit our studio during business hours:
Monday to Friday, 9am - 5pm
Unit 2, Marles Close, Jessop Way.
Newark, Nottinghamshire, NG24 2FD.